- Left-click a chest with a held item, create a quickshop.
- Allows easy trading between players who are offline, or without the risks associated with item drops.
- Can be created on any server.
- Significant on skyblock servers (SkyFactory 2 and Agrarian Skies 2) as there's no public mall.
- Punch the chest.
- Enter the purchase quantity in chat.
- Place a chest.
- Punch the chest with the item to sell.
- Enter the selling price in chat.
- Place items in the chest.
- Punch the chest again to create the shop.
- Allow guests to visit a claim using
- Allow guests to interact with a claim using
- Unlock your island with
- Set a guest warp point with
/qs buy - Quickshop under crosshairs becomes a buying shop.
/qs sell - Quickshop under crosshairs becomes a selling shop.
/qs price <price> - Quickshop under crosshairs now buys/sells at <price>.
/qs find <item> - Find nearest quickshop selling <item>.**
/qs clean - Removes quickshops with no stock.
/qs setowner <player> - Changes quickshop owner to <player>.
/qs unlimited - Quickshop under crosshairs becomes unlimited.
/qs - Lists quickshop commands.
* This does not allow container or building access.
** May be typed incompletely, eg. "diam" would attempt to find diamond items.