- DeVco is a server network consisting of many modpacks
- To play a modpack of interest you must select and install it
- This is made convenient by programs called launchers
- To see which launcher you require for given modpack, go to http://www.devcoftb.com/forum/m/15988331, navigate to the "server info" subforum, then open the "how to join" topic
- Download the launcher from
To install packs using the ATLauncher:
- Download and open the installation program from https://www.atlauncher.com/downloads.
- Enter your Minecraft account credentials by navigating to the "accounts" tab.
- Download a new instance of your pack of choice via the "packs" tab, selecting the appropriate version. (http://www.devcoftb.com/forum/m/15988331/viewthread/15599060-current-modpack-versions).
- Open the "instances" tab and optionally toggle mods as required using the button provided.
- Download the launcher (Curse calls this the "client") from www.curse.com/client
- Run the download setup file
- Sign up for a new Curse account by clicking the text